Like our Facebook page for a chance to win £200+ worth of decorating supplies!
1. Only the first 1000 people to like our Facebook page will enter the draw.
2. Some entrants may not be counted if their privacy settings are set to render them anonymous or invisible to us on Facebook. This is out of our control.
3. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
4. The winner will be selected at random and privately contacted through Facebook.
5. The prize will be delivered to the winner by courier.
P&D Show 2019 business card & contact form prize draw
Leave your business card or complete a contact form at our stand (#48) for a chance to win a DeWalt DWE6411 Sheet Sander. By entering this prize draw, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The competition will run on both Tuesday 26th November 2019 and Wednesday 27th November 2019 from 09:30 until 15:00 (entrants should make allowances for venue closing times during this period).
2. Entries made outside of the competition opening times will not be counted.
3. We will allow a maximum of one entry per person per day. Entries are only valid on the specific day and do not count towards any other day.
4. Duplicate entries on the same day will not be counted.
5. We will randomly select one winner at 15:00 on both Tuesday 26th November and Wednesday 27th November 2019. Each prize must be claimed before 16:00 on the respective day. We reserve the right to reject the winners if they fail to appear before the deadline.
6. Each winner must verify their identity when they claim their prize. We reserve the right to reject the winners if they fail to provide adequate verification.
7. Business card entrants agree that they will receive an email or telephone call from one of our representatives at a later date, but they will be offered the choice to opt out of future communications from us. Contact form entrants will be offered the choice to give their consent to receiving communications from us on the spot.
8. The winners of the prize draw agree to be privately informed about the competition outcome by email, telephone, or otherwise. We will not contact the winners thereafter, and will dispose of any personal information we hold, unless they give consent to receive communications from us.